Master your instructing with the Enhanced Instructing Program, a professional development membership for Studio Pilates trained instructors. As a part of the program, every 12 weeks, you receive two sample class programs, digital masterclasses, exercise workshops and professional development videos. The Enhanced Instructing Program is delivered online, allowing you to increase your instructing skills from the comfort of your own home.
- This program is delivered completely online
Every 12 weeks, you receive –
- 2x sample masterclasses (1 hr each)
- Exercise workshop videos
- Professional development videos
- Written sample choreography
WHY THIS COURSE?
- You benefit from new professional development released quarterly, allowing you to constantly grow as an instructor and perfect your skills
- Expand your knowledge of injuries and the learn the implications of specific injuries for your Pilates classes and programming
- Option to use the sample programs in your classes so you don’t have to write choreography, or simply use them as inspiration when writing your own class programs
- Receive 2 hours worth of digital masterclasses which walk you through the two sample class programs
- Learn solutions to some of the common problems which may be experienced when instructing a Pilates class (for example, modifying advanced exercises for injuries)
- Learn additional tips and techniques to challenge your clients even more and push them an extra 10%
Because the Enhance program features choreography including the Pilates Circle and Band, to sign up to the program, you –
- Must have completed the Studio Pilates Matwork Course
- Must be enrolled in or have completed the Studio Pilates Ball Circle and Band Course
- Have access to high speed internet (ADSL 2+ or Cable) as well as an up to date web browser to stream online video content
This course has been approved by a number of leading health and fitness bodies. If you are a member of any of the following health or fitness bodies, you are able to claim professional development points upon completion of this course.
- 2 CECs per quarter through Fitness Australia (AUS)*
- Health Practitioners – earn CPD hours through AHPRA (AUS) to maintain annual registration
* You must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs
As a part of this course, you complete the following assessment –
- Online multiple choice exam each quarter