Rehab Course Upgrade
$40.00 – $100.00
IMPORTANT: This information is only relevant for anyone who has completed the Studio Pilates Reformer Course prior to 2018.
In 2018, Studio Pilates revamped its Rehab Course featuring a brand new manual and a number of new videos.
We are now giving Studio Pilates Rehab trained instructors the opportunity to upgrade and receive access to the new course materials.
Why Upgrade and What is Different
The new Online Training Centre features the best components of the existing course resources with some exciting improvements
New Course Manual
- New Rehab Manual is bigger, better, more comprehsive!
- New sample class programs (written choreography)
- All exercises rewritten in a new format based on the Studio Pilates Cueing Formula
- Additional information under each exercise including more modifications, injury information, recommended palpations to perform, exercise tips and a break down of which target/accessory/stabilising muscles are being recruited during the movement
- New exercise pictures which illustrate the full movement of each exercise
- New information on progressing particular series and exercises
- New content on programming classes and tips for running your classes
- Fully reworked Pilates Basics and preamble sections and scripts
- New exercise substitution section which lists all of the recommended subsitutions for each of the Reformer exercises
- All new information on reformer components, tips for buying a reformer and occupational health and safety
New Online Training Centre
- New online training centre format as we move over to our new website!
- New Matwork exercise videos
- 40x new physical corrections/palpations videos
Do I Qualify to Purchase the Updated Rehab Course Materials?
If you have completed the Studio Pilates Rehab Course prior to 2018, you are able to purchase access to the new and revised course content.
Can I Purchase a Hardcopy of the New Rehab Manual?
Yes! The new Rehab Manual is much larger than the old manual (845 pages). It’s a lot to print out yourself, so if you would prefer a hardcopy of the manual, simply select this option at the checkout.