|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ½black pepper
- teaspoon ½paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or baking paper.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the tray.
- Sprinkle the spices and garlic evenly over chicken and veggies.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until veggies are golden and chicken is tender.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly across four meal prep containers.
- Store in the fridge up to five days (or two months in the freezer).