Calories Per Serve: 210
Time To Prepare: 45 min
- 2 capsicum, cut into chunks (red and yellow)
- 500 g pumpkin cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 180 g (1 cup) quinoa, well rinsed + drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 lemon
- Small bunch parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Combine capsicum, pumpkin, zucchini and red onion with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Season with ground pepper and a little cinnamon.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Cook quinoa by combining into a small pot with 2 cups of water, similar to rice. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes until tender and water is absorbed. Remove from the heat and allow to sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and place into a large bowl. Add the quinoa, lemon zest and a little juice, parsley and pesto. Mix through lightly until combined. Spoon into serving bowls and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Teresa Cutter The Healthy Chef
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
Protein: 8.5 g