Calories Per Serve: 254
Time To Prepare: 25 minutes
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 1 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut in 2″ lengths (discard bottom fourth)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3/4 lb white fish cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 large scallops
- 8 large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onion and chop garlic.
- Sauté onion over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add ginger, garlic, mushrooms and asparagus. Continue to stir-fry for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon juice, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, cod, scallops, and shrimp and stir to mix well. Cover and simmer for just about 5 minutes stirring occasionally on medium heat.
- Toss in tomatoes, coriander, salt and pepper. Serve.
Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 36.86 g