Starting your morning with a smoothie is a great breakfast option when you need to get out the door fast! The added tahini in this recipe will make you feel fuller for longer!
Calories Per Serve: 173
Time To Prepare: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries (or blueberries), stems removed and washed
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup coconut water (or ½ cup regular water)
- 1 TBS tahini (or Almond Butter)
- 1 medium size banana (frozen bananas make for a better texture!)
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 4.59 g