|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 4 cups mixed leafy greens
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1 small capsicum (sliced)
- 1 green apple (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 large avocado (for the salad)
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1/2 large avocado (for the dressing)
- 1/4 cup water (for the dressing)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup Coriander
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp tumeric (ground)
- Pinch black pepper
- In a mixing bowl toss leafy greens with cucumber, sprouts, capsicum, apple and avocado. Set aside.
- Meanwhile make salad dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a blender, food processor or hand held stick mixer until pureed and smooth.
About the Author - Casey-Lee Lyons
Casey-Lee is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
You can follow her on Facebook - @livelovenourish & Instagram - @livelovenourishaus.