Calories Per Serve: 306
Time To Prepare: 20 minutes
- 500 ml tomato puree
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g white fish fillet
- 1 punnet, cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 clove raw garlic, finely chopped
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Sauté onion in the olive oil over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and cherry tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish over the tomato in the pan.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for about 12 15 minutes until cooked.
- Combine parsley, garlic and lemon zest & sprinkle over the fish just before serving.
- Enjoy with green vegetables for extra fibre
Recipe adapted from Teresa Cutter The Healthy Chef
Nutritional Information Per Serve: