- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp liquid sweetner (honey, maple syrup, agave)
- OR a few drops liquid stevia (we recommend Vanilla Cream)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Any toppings (Gluten-free biscuits, raspberries, dark chocolate, roasted almonds, cherries, mint leaves)
- In your blender add avocado, coconut cream, cacao powder, sweetener and vanilla. Start on low speed then quickly increase to high speed, to combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Just before serving, decorate with your choice of toppings. Serve chilled.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and put into fridge to allow to thicken.
- Choose your toppings.
- To make gluten-free biscuit crumb, use a food processor on pulse option, blending biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- To make raspberry puree, blitz fresh raspberries in your food processor.
- To make chocolate crumb, pulse chocolate to a crumble texture.
- To make crushed almonds, pulse almonds, to a rough chop.
- Just before serving, decorate with your choice of toppings. Serve chilled.
About the Author - Casey-Lee Lyons
Casey-Lee is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
You can follow her on Facebook - @livelovenourish & Instagram - @livelovenourishaus.