Calories Per Serve: 85
Time To Prepare: 25 minutes
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 4 oz can diced green chili (or a few slices of canned jalapenos or char grilled capsicum finely sliced)
- 1 small tomato
- 2 TBS chopped coriander
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Beat together eggs, egg whites, turmeric, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and green chili for about 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- After 3 minutes, add zucchini, tomato, coriander, salt, and pepper to zucchini mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Turn heat to low and cover. Cook for about 10 minutes checking periodically to see if eggs are firm. When done, run a rubber spatula around edge of frittata, cut into four wedges and serve.
Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 7.93 g