- 1 50 gram sachett The Muesli Classic
- 1/3 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 a zucchini (grated)
- 1 tbsp plain coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp coconut water (or plain water)
- fruit (to serve)
- Fresh mint (to serve)
- Extra yoghurt (to serve)
- Nut butter (to serve)
- Pour half (25g) of The Muesli Classic into a small mug and add 2 tbsp of boiling water. Mix well and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes (you could also prepare the night before and just use cold water.
- Once The Muesli has soaked, add to a blender with the frozen cherries, zucchini, coconut yoghurt and coconut water.
- Blend until smooth (if you find it too runny, add more zucchini. If it’s too thick, add more water)
- Serve topped with your favourite fruit (we recommend a few berries and 2 wedges / 1/3 of a fig to keep it Sugar Conscious), the rest of The Muesli, an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt and nut butter!
This recipe features on The Muesli's website. They're also offering the Studio Pilates community 15% off their products, using the code STUDIOP.