We have partnered with Kate Williams, founder of Nodo, to share her delicious brownie recipe to satisfy your sweet cravings, without any guilt. These decadent Chocolate Brownies are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Enjoy!
Recipe compliments of Kate Williams. Kate launched Nodo (pronounced No-Dough) to spread happiness through baked goods, combining artisan methods and naturally gluten-free ingredients. Since launching in 2014 Nodo has grown into an institution amongst people with the very same healthy obsession for wholesome food. nodo.com.au
- 250 g Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 400 g Rapadura Sugar
- 160 g Cocoa Powder we love Valronha Chocolate Powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean
- 4 Free Range/Organic Eggs
- 250 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Blend we love nodo blend
- On stove top melt coconut oil and sugar together on low heat.
- Add Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Salt, Vanilla, and Flour, mix well by hand.
- Place mix into baking tin that has been buttered and lined with baking paper.
- Place in oven 160c for 30mins. Until spring back in middle (will firm when cools).
- Can serve as is, however we suggest finishing with chocolate ganache and fresh berries (for special occasion).
- Ganache: Place 350g couverture dark chocolate with 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk. Melt on how heat in microwave til melted. Poor over the brownie and place in fridge to set before cutting and dressing with fresh berries