Calories Per Serve: 210
Time To Prepare: 15 minutes
- 4 pieces of white fish
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 5 cups chopped bok choy, cut into 1/2-inch slices (remove tips of leaves and discard)
- 2 cups thickly sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms, 1/2-inch thick), stems removed
- 1/3 cup minced scallion (also known as spring onions or shallots)
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 TBS finely minced fresh ginger
- 3 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onion, chop bok choy, and press garlic.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 2-inches of water to the bottom of a steamer and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle a little salt and white pepper over halibut before steaming.
- Layer the onion, mushrooms, and fish (in this order) in the steamer basket.
- Cover, and steam for about 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and steam for 3 more minutes
- Serve on a platter with fish nestled on top of vegetables and drizzle dressing over all of it.
Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 26.46 g