This delicious, quick dinner has been developed by nutritionist Kristen Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. It is one of 85 new recipes which are featured in our Meal Plan on our brand new Amplify app. In addition to a meal plan and recipe library, the Amplify app includes Studio Pilates home workouts, health and wellness tips and health tracking tools, so that you can get the most out of your Challenge.
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
- 4 fillets white fish (approx. 500g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 160 grams wombok cabbage (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (julienned)
- 1 bunch Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 4 spring onions (chopped thinly)
- 360 grams brown rice / soba noodles
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp ginger (ground or fresh)
- Chop all vegetables accordingly.
- Pat fish dry using paper towel, brush top of fish with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pan fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until each side is cooked evenly.
- If cooking tempeh, make marinade by combining tamari, vinegar, garlic and black pepper and soak tempeh for 2 mins on each side.
- While fish / tempeh is cooking, mix salad ingredients in large bowl.
- In a little jar, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, tamari and ginger and cover with lid.
- Shake the jar or if in a ramekin, whisk vigorously until well combined. Drizzle over salad and toss to evenly coat, serve into bowls and tuck in!
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!
This recipe can be made both gluten and dairy free.