When it comes to sweet treats, there’s nothing as quintessentially Christmas as gingerbread… right? What if we told you there was a healthy way you could indulge in gingerbread for breakfast and feel good for the rest of the day? You can, with this nourishing gingerbread smoothie, that’s high in protein, and will leave you feeling full for hours!
Don’t forget to tag us @studio_pilates when you make this delicious and nutritious smoothie.
- 1 x frozen banana
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 x cup of ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired consistency (for a thicker smoothie add more ice and less milk)
- Garnish with your favourite toppings like crushed gingersnap cookie, a sprinkle of granola or some greek yoghurt