Calories Per Serve: 190
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi-mahi steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pat mahi-mahi dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle the oil, salt and pepper over fish. Grill the mahi-mahi on a skillet or griddle pan over a medium heat until cooked.
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until soft and fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and basil. Cook until basil is slightly wilted. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Serve with Mahi Mahi.
Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Fat – Total: 4 g