To make this recipe, you will need The Muesli’s Dukkah recipe, which you can find here.
- 3/4 cup The Muesli Mediterranean Dukkah
- 500 grams chicken thighs
- 200 grams green beans (trimmed)
- 1 small sweet potato (sliced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- parsley or rosemary leaves (to garnish)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil onto the baking paper and top with sweet potato slices.
- Add half the lemon slices, before adding the green beans to one side.
- Pile the chicken thighs to the other side and sprinkle generously with about 1/2 of The Muesli Dukkah, before adding pepper, the rest of the lemon slices and the rest of the olive oil.
- Pour in a couple of tablespoons of water and cover the tray with foil.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes before removing the foil and baking for a further 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes and beans are tender.
- Serve in the baking dish topped with the rest of The Muesli Dukkah, crumbled feta and fresh herbs.
https://themuesli.com.au/To make The Muesli's Dukkah, click here.
This recipe has been shared here in collaboration with The Muesli.
SPECIAL OFFER - Get your fix of The Muesli with a special offer for clients and friends of Studio Pilates - enter the code STUDIOP on checkout to receive 20% off your purchase.
You can follow The Muesli on Facebook @themuesli or Instagram @themueslisugarfree.