|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- To serve fruit (berries, passionfruit, kiwi fruit)
- Add all ingredients in a bowl or jar and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Stir or whisk twice in the first hour of refrigeration to help it gel evenly.
- To serve, top with fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy!