|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15-18 minutes|
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 2 tbsps choc or vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoaq
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat over to 180 degrees Celcius and lightly coat muffin tin with oil spray or grease with butter.
- Add all ingredients (excluding choc chips) to a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon being careful not to overmix.
- Stir in choc chips and spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean. Let muffins cool slightly and enjoy!