|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 5 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups whole, plain or spelt flour
- 3 tsps. baking powder
- 120 grams vanilla protein powder or flavour of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups dairy or almond/soy/oat milk
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until just combined. Tip: Don't over-mix the batter as it will make the pancakes tough.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Poor ¼ cup of mixture into the pan and tilt the pan in circular motions to spread the mixture evenly.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles start to appear in the pancake. Flip and cook for a further minute. Remove from the pan and cook the remaining mixture.
- Divide pancakes between plates and top with yoghurt and banana.