- 1 cup baby spinach (washed)
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 avocado (ripe)
- 1/2 kiwi fruit (skin removed)
- 1/4 lime (juice)
- 1/2 cup water
- 50g sachet The Muesli (of your choice)
- 1/2 kiwi fruit (sliced, to top bowl)
- To make the smoothie, place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Taste the smoothie mixture . If you’re just getting used to being more sugar conscious, adjust the sweetness by adding a little more coconut yoghurt (or a tablespoon of coconut cream). Resist the urge to add more fruit!
- Serve the smoothie in a bowl and top with the rest of your kiwi fruit and your favourite of The Muesli.
This recipe has been shared here in collaboration with The Muesli. You can follow The Muesli on Facebook - @themuesli or Instagram - @themueslisugarfree. Get 15% off your order using the code STUDIOP