|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 300 grams thin rice noodles
- 500 grams chicken breast (optional)
- 1 tbsp. peanut or olive oil
- 30 - 40 grams fresh coriander (approx. 1 bunch)
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 carrots (cut thinly into matchsticks)
- 1/2 continental cucumber (cut thinly into matchsticks)
- 200 grams snow peas (finely chopped)
- 100 grams baby spinach leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsps. peanut butter
- 3 tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 100 grams crushed peanuts (optional)
- Cook rice noodles according to packet instructions and toss with oil to avoid noodles sticking together.
- To make the dressing, place sweet chilli sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and zest in a bowl. Mix well, adding 1-2 tbsps. of water until sauce is a thin, pourable consistency.
- Finely chop coriander and all raw veggies and place in a large mixing bowl with noodles.
- To cook chicken, place in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to boil on medium to high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer, turning once for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the pan and let cool before shredding with fingers or a fork.
- Toss dressing and chicken (if using) through the noodle mixture. Top with crushed peanuts and serve!
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane-based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast-paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!