|Cook Time||40-45 minutes|
- 3 large, free-range eggs
- 1 1/2 cups banana (over-ripe, mashed)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup tigernut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- Additional banana (for decoration)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk eggs. Add mashed banana and whisk to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond meal, tigernut flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add to wet mixture and combine.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf tin. Top with slices of banana.
- Bake in oven for 40- 45 minutes or until cooked through.
About the Author - Casey-Lee Lyons
Casey-Lee is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
You can follow her on Facebook - @livelovenourish & Instagram - @livelovenourishaus.