|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 large handfuls leafy greens (e.g. sauteed kale, wilted baby spinach)
- 1-2 large, free-range eggs (poached or fried)
- 1/2 cup sweet potato or pumpkin (cooked & cubed, either steamed or roasted)
- 1-2 tbsp pesto
- 1 drizzle olive oil (extra-virgin, to serve)
- 1 wedge lemon (to serve)
- Cook greens to liking.
- Layer your bowl with leafy greens
- Cook your eggs to liking and serve on top of greens
- Add avocado and cooked sweet potato/ pumpkin
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Top with pesto
To make this recipe dairy free, choose a dairy-free pesto, or make your own.
Casey-Lee Lyons is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
Instagram @livelovenourishaus Facebook @livelovenourish