- 1 medium-large sweet potato (peeled & finely grated)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 6 free-range eggs
- chives (finely chopped)
- olive oil (extra-virgin, for greasing muffin tray)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease 6 cups in a regular sized muffin tray with olive oil
- Use fingers to line the greased muffin wholes with sweet potato, pressing to make a crust on bottom and sides.
- Bake sweet potato crusts for 5-8 mins (watch not to burn). Take out of oven.
- Add baby spinach on top of sweet potato and crack an egg into each crust.
- Sprinkle with chives, salt and pepper, and return to oven and bake for a further 8 – 10 minute or until eggs white are cooked.
Casey-Lee Lyons is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
Instagram @livelovenourishaus Facebook @livelovenourish