- 500 g fillet steak
- 1 lime (juice)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red chillies (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- 8 cups leafy salad greens
- 2 cups sweet cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers (halved and sliced lengthways)
- 1/2 small red onion (finely sliced)
- 1 cup fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup mint leaves (roughly chopped)
- 3 tbsp roasted, unsalted peanuts (crushed)
- Cook fillet steaks over medium heat in a frying pan for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked to liking. Allow to rest.
- In a large mixing bowl combine lime juice, garlic, chillies, fish sauce, sesame oil and honey.
- Add salad greens, tomatoes, beans sprouts, cucumbers, onion, coriander and mint. Toss to combine well.
- Finely slice steak.
- Spoon salad onto serving plates. Top with steak and finish with crushed peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Casey-Lee Lyons is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
Instagram @livelovenourishaus Facebook @livelovenourish
YouTube – Live Love Nourish