|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (roughly 600g)
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 x 400g tins black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (100g) (quartered)
- 2 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups tasty cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celcius and line the tray with baking paper.
- Cut sweet potato in half lengthways and rub or spray with olive oil and place the cut side face down on a tray, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until just tender.
- In a bowl, combine beans and cheese and spoon over the centre of cooked potatoes. Return to the oven to melt cheese and heat beans.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove potatoes and top with tomatoes, avocado, onion and chilli. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane-based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast-paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!