- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 250 grams lean turkey mince
- 4 button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp salt (rock, sea)
- 2 small carrots (diced)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber (diced)
- 3 baby capsicums (de-seeded and sliced)
- 100 grams baby green leaves
- 20 grams avocado (sliced)
- 15 Mission GF Corn Tortilla Strips (can be substituted for plain corn chips)
- 1 tbsp natural low-fat yoghurt (omit for dairy free)
- 1 tbsp tomato salsa (optional)
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and add the spices, garlic and onion and cook until fragrant.
- Add the turkey mince and mushrooms and fry (breaking up the mince) until cooked through. Season with a little salt to your liking.
- Arrange in a large bowl the salad ingredients, placing the tortilla strips to be used as ‘dippers’, and topping with the avocado, yoghurt and salsa.
Recipe Credit - our 30 Day Challenge partner, Love Living Lean - a team of sports dieticians and nutritionists offering a 12 week online body and mindset transformation.