|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 fillets white fish (or salmon)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 60 grams parsley or chives (chopped)
- 2 tsp chilli flakes (or chopped fresh chilli)
- 2 lemons (sliced into wedges)
- 100 grams asparagus (1-2cm of end chopped off)
- 1 red onion
- 320 grams broccolini (chopped)
- 600 grams firm tofu (sliced into small pieces to maximise marinade and flavour)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 360°F. Line large baking tray with baking paper
- Finely chop onion, herbs, lemon, Broccolini and asparagus.
- Combine garlic, herbs, onion, chill, salt and juice of lemon in bowl.
- Spread garlic mix over top of fish and wrap fish in alfoil parcel.
- Place asparagus, and Broccolini in bowl and add olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes!
- Using firm tofu, combine olive oil and tamari and toss tofu in it.
- The starch helps to crisp up the edges. Finally roll lightly through corn-starch.
- Place garlic mixture on top and bake as you would fish for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving and eating.
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast-paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!
This recipe can be made both gluten and dairy-free.