- 3 tbsp The Muesli Classic
- 2 tbsp The Muesli Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 4 tbsp frozen raspberries (crumbled)
- 2-3 tbsp Greek yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all ingredients, reserving ½ of the raspberries and yoghurt, and transfer to a sealable container and stir well.
- Seal the container and place in fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, add a splash of water to loosen the mixture and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir, adding water if needed, and repeat.
- Top with the remaining raspberries and coconut yoghurt and enjoy a nutritious brekky at home or on the go.
This recipe features in The Muesli's Spring Recipes E-Book. They're also offering the Studio Pilates community 15% off their products, using the code STUDIOP.