|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped into cubes) OR
- 500 grams firm tofu (chopped into cubes)
- 4 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp lime (juice)
- 1-2 chillies (finely chopped, optional)
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 200 grams green beans (chopped into thirds)
- 2 (or 175 grams) corn kernels (fresh or canned)
- 2 medium carrots (diced)
- 1 medium broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 120 grams baby spinach
- Heat oil in frying pan or wok over medium high heat. Add curry paste and garlic, stir constantly, cooking until fragrant or for about one minute.
- Add green beans, carrot and broccoli and increase heat. Cook until vegetables are just beginning to soften (approx. 1 to 2 mins).
- Add chicken or tofu, tamari, kecap manis, lime juice, chillies and palm sugar. Stir to combine. Add corn and baby spinach.
- Continue to cook until vegetables have softened but are crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- If sauce is too thick, add water to thin it.
This recipe was developed by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!
This recipe can be made both gluten and dairy free.