|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 3 tbsp peanut oil or oil of choice
- 1/4 knob of ginger peeled and finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 red capsisum sliced
- 1/2 roast chicken skin discarded and flesh shredded
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 200 grams bean sprouts trimmed
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the oil and, when hot, add the ginger, garlic, capsicum and chicken and stir-fry for one minute.
- eglaze the wok with shaoxing wine or rice wine vinegar, then add the soy sauce, plum sauce, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for 30 seconds to heat through.
- Spoon onto a large plate, garnish with spring onion and coriander, and serve.
- Serve with steamed rice or noodles of your choice.
This recipe was created by Neil Perry and was originally published on goodfood.com.au.