|Prep Time||20 mintues|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60 grams baby spinach
- 1/2 cup carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup baby capsicums
- 1/2 cup broccolini (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (roughly chopped)
- 8 truss tomatoes
- 3 tbsp labneh
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- lemon (to dress)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place all vegetables on a baking tray, including tomatoes (whole and on the vine). Coat in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven until cooked through and slightly browned.
- Place spinach in a bowl, followed by the vegetables. Top with labneh, nuts and herbs. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve alongside your favourite meat.
Or, for a vegetarian meal, add your favourite legumes such as cannellini beans or brown lentils.