Nutrition Fact: This is a delicious high protein snack that will keep you fuller for longer. It’s also a sneaky way to get a serve of vegetables between meal-times! These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 12 eggs
- 60 grams mixed baby spinach/rocket (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green pesto
- 200 grams block of feta cheese (for DF option use goats cheese)
- 1 spring onion stalk
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 360°F. Lightly grease or spray a 12-cup muffin tin with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to tin, filling each muffin hole approximately halfway
- Divide the greens, cherry tomatoes and fetta between each muffin case, add 1 tsp. of pesto to each.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until muffins are golden on top and cooked through. Check by spearing with knife. If knife is clean when you pull it out, they are cooked.
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast-paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!