|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats or quinoa flakes (GF)
- 2 apples (grated)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups milk or almond milk (DF)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, walnuts or pecans
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup Berries
- Combine oats/quinoa flakes, apple, lemon juice, chia, vanilla, cinnamon, milk, water and nuts and place in an airtight container in the fridge overnight or for 6 to 12 hours.
- After soaking, add yoghurt and mix. Top with berries and banana or fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed for Studio Pilates by Kristin Murray from Lifestyle Nutrition. Kristin is a Brisbane based nutritionist who is passionate about providing education in the science behind nutrition and healthy eating. Through Lifestyle Nutrition, Kristin creates and provides recipes that are achievable in the fast-paced world we live in and she hopes to inspire you to find your own sustainable healthy routine!