When life gets busy, meal prep is your saving grace for staying on track with healthy eating. Our Roast Chicken and Veggie recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner, it can be stored for up to five days in the fridge or two months in the freezer.
It can also be easily customised to your taste, simply swap the vegetables with alternatives you prefer. Bon appétit!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ½black pepper
- teaspoon ½paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or baking paper.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the tray.
- Sprinkle the spices and garlic evenly over chicken and veggies.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until veggies are golden and chicken is tender.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly across four meal prep containers.
- Store in the fridge up to five days (or two months in the freezer).