- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 large, ripe mango (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 small red onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Coriander (chopped)
- 1 lime (juice)
- Prepare salsa by gently mixing together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Set aside and keep cool.
- Heat bbq or grill and cook salmon fillets for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to liking.
- Serve salmon with side of salsa.
About the Author - Casey-Lee Lyons
Casey-Lee is a naturopath, nutritionist, recipe developer and founder of Live Love Nourish. She is passionate about inspiring health and happiness through easy-to-understand nutritional and lifestyle advice. Casey-Lee’s refreshing approach to gluten, dairy and sugar-free nutrition has helped many people improve their health, increase energy, find their natural weight, improve gut and digestive health, balance hormones, heal cravings and more.
You can follow her on Facebook - @livelovenourish & Instagram - @livelovenourishaus.