You can serve this versatile recipe cold on a warm summer morning or hot on a chilly winter day!
Calories Per Serve: 325
Time To Prepare: 10 minutes
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats (or quinoa flakes if you don’t tolerate oats)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBS raisins
- 2 TBS sliced almonds
- 2 TBS dried apricots, chopped
- 2 TBS sunflower seeds
- 1 date, chopped
- 1 TBS dried cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add mixed ingredients. Turn heat to low and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally until water is absorbed, about 7 minutes.
- Cover, and set for about 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve with low-fat milk or dairy-free milk.
- Healthy Cooking Tips:
- You can make a larger batch of this breakfast cereal to have on hand.
Recipe adapted from the World’s Healthiest Foods
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 10.23 g