This delicious recipe is healthy and incredibly quick to make, it only takes five minutes! Chia seeds are packed with goodness including omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants and calcium. It’s been reported that Omega-3 fatty acids may help raise HDL cholesterol, which is the “good” cholesterol that can protect against heart attack and stroke.
Enjoy our Chia Pudding for breakfast, a snack or dessert.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- To serve fruit (berries, passionfruit, kiwi fruit)
- Add all ingredients in a bowl or jar and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Stir or whisk twice in the first hour of refrigeration to help it gel evenly.
- To serve, top with fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy!