Calories Per Serve: 272
Time To Prepare: 3 minutes
- 2 cups dairy free milk (your choice of soy GMO free, coconut, rice, hazelnut or almond)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves (see note)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed (linseed) or whole chia seed
- ½ cup ice
- Combine the milk, honey, spinach, banana, flaxseed and ice into a blender. Blend until smooth, green and creamy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 4 x frozen spinach cubes can be used in place of ice blocks and baby spinach leaves in this recipe.
- LSA mix can be used in place of flaxseed or chia. Smoothie boosters such as Pea Protein can be used in this recipe.
Recipe adapted from Teresa Cutter The Healthy Chef
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 14.4 g