- 1 cup brown rice (cooked / steamed)
- 2 cups broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1 cup frozen peas & corn mix
- 200 grams satay marinated firm tofu (cut into bite size squares)
- 60 grams shelled edamame beans / salad
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or Tamari for GF option)
- 2 tsp tabasco sauce (or chilli sauce)
- Cook rice as per packet instructions or steam from pre-cooked packet.
- Place the cooked rice in a microwave-safe container and add the finely chopped broccoli, frozen peas and corn, tofu and edamame.
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes until the frozen peas and corn and warm. Mix through the soy sauce and tabasco and dig in!
Recipe Credit - our 30 Day Challenge partner, Love Living Lean - a team of sports dieticians and nutritionists offering a 12 week online body and mindset transformation.