Calories Per Serve: 308
Time To Prepare: 10 minutes
- 8 handfuls leafy greens, washed
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
- bunch chopped parsley
- 285 g tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 45 ml cold pressed olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad base into a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by mixing the red wine vinegar and mustard first, then whisk in the olive oil until creamy looking. Add a touch more oil if you want a milder dressing.
- Pour over the salad and mix through just before enjoying.
Note: for a vegetarian / vegan option to this salad replace tuna with 1 cup cooked cannellini or broad beans, leave out the egg and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Teresa Cutter The Healthy Chef
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
Protein: 28.5 g