The Studio Pilates Ball, Circle and Band Course is an incredibly versatile course which adds a massive variety to your classes and challenges your clients’ strength and stability. In this course, you benefit from an extensive repertoire of 90 beginner to intermediate exercises to really take your classes to the next level. This fun-filled course is a fantastic way to become certified on three different pieces of equipment in just 1.5 days and an essential course for all Pilates instructors to complete!
Please note that the ball featured in this course is the large Swiss ball (approx. 55cm in diameter). If you are interested in the small Pilates ball, please click here.
WHY THIS COURSE
As a prerequisite to enrolling in this course, you –
If you are a member of any of the following health or fitness bodies, you are able to claim professional development points once you have completed this course.
– 15 CECs through Fitness Australia*
– 15 PDPs through ESSA Australia
– Health Practitioners – earn CPD hours through AHPRA (AUS) to maintain annual registration
* You must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs. Fitness Australia approve the education delivered within the Scope of Practice for Registered Exercise Professionals and have allocated CECs accordingly to this program. Fitness Australia however doesn’t recognise the title of become a pilates instructor as referred to within this program.
As a part of this course, you complete the following assessment
– Online multiple choice pre-course exam
– Practical assessment at course
– Online multiple choice post-course exam