The Wunda Chair is a traditional piece of Pilates equipment created by Joseph Pilates! The Wunda Chair is an incredibly versatile and small piece of equipment which is fantastic for both the rehabilitation of injuries and athletic conditioning. With the Wunda Chair, exercises can be performed lying, sitting, or standing on the chair, as well as from positions to the sides of the chair, making it fantastic for –
- Pregnant clients
- Rehabilitating injuries
- Elderly clients
- Athletes and dancers
- Anyone with vertigo (the equipment doesn’t move, unlike reformer here the carriage moves in and out)
In our one day Wunda Chair course, you will learn a beginner to advanced repertoire of Wunda Chair exercises to challenge your clients and also cater to different levels of fitness. The best thing about Wunda Chair is that in just one day, you can become fully certified on a whole new piece of Pilates equipment!
- 10 hours pre-course study (using the course manual) then
- 1 day practical course
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Increase your job opportunities Wunda Chair certification is essential to be able to work in a lot of Pilates studios and Allied Health Clinics
- Wunda Chair is fantastic for your pregnant clients because you can prescribe a whole range of exercises sitting and standing
- It is also great for injured and elderly clients as the exercise are perfect for rehabilitation, balance, and coordination.
- The Wunda Chair is a cost effect and space saving piece of equipment which is a great addition to your business.
- Wunda Chair exercises are incredibly versatile and cater to clients of all levels from rehabilitation through to elite athletes
As a prerequisite to enrolling in this course, you –
- Must be enrolled in or have completed the Studio Pilates Matwork Course
- Have access to high speed internet (ADSL 2+ or Cable) as well as an up to date web browser to stream online video content
As a part of this course, you complete the following assessment
- Practical assessment at course