The Studio Pilates Anatomy Course teaches you everything you need to know about the anatomy body in order to become a world-class Pilates instructor. This course combines both an online anatomy training centre featuring instructional learning videos with a face to face practical tutorial.
- 40 hours of online pre-course study then
- 1/2 day practical workshop
WHY THIS COURSE
- The Studio Pilates Anatomy Course makes learning the bones, muscles and joints simple and easy
- Learn your anatomy from a physiotherapist who is teaching you the specific science which you need to apply in your Pilates instructing
- You gain a more comprehensive understanding of anatomy compared to what you learn in a Certificate III or IV in Fitness
- Online learning means you get to work at your own pace
- You get support from us while you study
- Comprehensive online videos mean that you are walked through every step of your learning with an interactive video as opposed to simply studying a manual at home.
- Learn in a practical manner – you are taught where and how to feel the muscles working and how to apply this knowledge to Pilates exercises
- You benefit from audio, visual and kinaesthetic learning tools to ensure that no matter what your learning style is, we’ve got you covered
- Consolidate your learning in a one day practical, face to face workshop in which you revise all of the course content and where you are able to ask questions
- Learn anatomical terminology
- Learn about the Skeletal System including bone structure and function
- Learn about joints and joint movement including intervertebral, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, pelvis, knee, and ankle/foot joints
- Learn about muscle structure and function
- Learn about muscle levers and muscle terminology
- Learn about muscles that move the body
This course has been approved by a number of leading health and fitness bodies. If you are a member of any of the following health or fitness bodies, you are able to claim professional development points upon completion of this course.
– 9 CECs through Fitness Australia (AUS)*
* You must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs
As a part of this course, you are assessed in a variety of ways –
- Online multiple choice pre-course exam
- Practical assessment at the course
- Online multiple choice post-course exam
To enrol now, select “Course Dates + Book Online” below.