The Studio Pilates Pilates for Pregnancy Course allows you to gain further knowledge about pregnancy and specialise in pre and post natal Pilates. This course takes the pregnancy information you learn in the Matwork Course to the next level, covering specific pregnancy programming and issues in greater detail and giving you more confidence in instructing your pre and post natal clients. The course is delivered completely online and includes an extensive online training centre featuring a digital manual, exercise workshop videos, professional development videos, and printable resources such as class programs, questionnaires for your clients to fill out and information sheets to hand out to your clients.
The course is delivered completely online and includes an extensive online training centre featuring a digital manual and comprehensive video workshops.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Specialise and Gain More Confidence
- Gain more confidence in instructing pre and post natal clients
- Learn about a range of injuries and problems which may arise during pregnancy and post pregnancy
- Learn general exercise guidelines during pregnancy as well as Pilates specific guidelines during and post pregnancy
- Learn 13 new exercises and modifications with comprehensive exercise workshop videos
- Receive 8 sample pregnancy and post pregnancy workouts!
- Learn how to program classes for both pregnant and post natal women
- Receive comprehensive lists of Matwork, Advanced Matwork, Ball, Circle, Band Reformer, Advanced Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair exercises which are safe to perform in each trimester of pregnancy as well as post pregnancy so you can easily create your own class programs
- Learn tips and tricks to ensure pregnant women are comfortable in your class
- Find out how to diagnose a Rectus Diastasis in a post natal client and how to use Pilates to rehabilitate a Rectus Diastasis
Practical Tools to Implement in Your Business
- You receive access to an exclusive library of printable resources such as class programs, a pre natal client questionnaire, a post natal client questionnaire, a pregnancy class preamble, and information sheets which you can give your clients to educate them on pregnancy and post pregnancy Pilates
Learn from the Industry Leaders
- Enrol with confidence that you are completing a course created by Physiotherapists who are also Australia’s leaders in Pilates instructor training
Versatility and Convenience
- Option of hardcopy or digital manual based on your budget and learning style
- You benefit from the versatility of online learning, allowing you to complete your study in your own time, without having to travel for a course, from the convenience of your own home
As a prerequisite to enrolling in this course, you –
- Must be enrolled in or have completed the Studio Pilates Matwork Course
- Have access to high speed internet (ADSL 2+ or Cable) as well as an up to date web browser to stream online video content
As a part of this course, you complete the following assessment
– Online multiple choice exam
To enrol now, select “Course Dates + Book Online” below.