The Pilates for Pregnancy Course allows you to gain further knowledge about pregnancy and specialise in pre and post natal Pilates. This course takes the pregnancy information that you learn in the Matwork Course to the next level, covering specific pregnancy programming and issues in greater detail and giving you more confidence in instructing your pre and post natal clients. The exercises contained in this course are Matwork based, however you can easily apply the principles of this course to any of the Pilates equipment.
- The course is delivered completely online and includes an extensive online training centre featuring a digital manual and comprehensive video workshops.
- Comprehensive Online Training Centre
- Course manual (153 pages)
- Printable class resources
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Gain more confidence in instructing pre and post natal clients
- Learn about a range of injuries and problems which may arise during pregnancy and post pregnancy
- Learn general exercise guidelines during pregnancy as well as Pilates specific guidelines during and post pregnancy
- Learn 13 new Matwork exercises and modifications with comprehensive exercise workshop videos
- Receive 8 sample pregnancy and post pregnancy workouts!
- Learn how to program classes for both pregnant and post natal women
- Learn tips and tricks to ensure pregnant women are comfortable in your class
- Find out how to diagnose a Rectus Diastasis in a post natal client and how to use Pilates to rehabilitate a Rectus Diastasis
- You receive access to an exclusive library of printable resources such as class programs, a pre natal client questionnaire, a post natal client questionnaire, a pregnancy class preamble, and information sheets which you can give your clients to educate them on pregnancy and post pregnancy Pilates
- Enrol with confidence that you are completing a course created by Physiotherapists who are also Australia’s leaders in Pilates instructor training
- Option of hardcopy or digital manual based on your budget and learning style
- You benefit from the versatility of online learning, allowing you to complete your study in your own time, without having to travel for a course, from the convenience of your own home
As a prerequisite to enrolling in this course, you –
- Must be enrolled in or have completed the Studio Pilates Matwork Course
- Have access to high speed internet (ADSL 2+ or Cable) as well as an up to date web browser to stream online video content
Pilates Instructors Trained By Another Education Provider
Please note that you are only able to enrol in this course if you are currently enrolled in or have previously completed Studio Pilates’ Matwork Course. You must bridge across to the Studio Pilates method prior to completing any of our ongoing education courses. Click here for more information.
As a part of this course, you complete the following assessment –
- Online multiple choice exam
RECEIVE 30% OFF THE DIGITAL MANUAL PRICE ABOVE WHEN YOU ENROL BEFORE 30 APRIL 2020.
To enrol now, select “Course Dates + Book Online” below.