Most Studio Pilates courses combine online learning with a practical course date. Before enrolling in a course, you should first read about that specific course to check the breakdown of learning. For example, the Matwork Course involves 40 hours of online pre-course study, followed by a 4 day practical course (which you can complete in person or via Zoom). You can find out more about the individual courses by clicking here.
When you enrol in a Studio Pilates course, you enrol in a specific course date, and this date refers to the practical component of the course (which you attend in person or via Zoom).
Please note that if attending a practical course date via Zoom, this is conducted live (it is not pre-recorded).
See below for an breakdown of how the course dates work –
So the important things to note here are that –
- When you enrol in a course, you enrol in a set course date
- This course date refers to the practical component of the course
- You complete all of your required online study before this practical course date
- After enrolling, you receive access to your course’s online training centre so you can begin your online pre-course learning straight away
- Exact times for the practical course are confirmed 3 weeks before the course dates. In the meantime, you should keep the whole day free (roughly 8am-6pm) as you are not able to miss any of the course content – there’s heaps to cover and you don’t want to miss out on the fun!
All text on this website is copyright Studio Pilates International®